Are you ready to start a rewarding relationship?
Let Harrell’s be your partner for success!
We are looking for a Territory Manager for the Central California Territory who will be developing existing accounts as well as identifying and analyzing new customers within an assigned sales territory. The right candidate will be responsible for bringing a consistent flow of profitable new business to the division in accordance with the company sales plan.
Harrell’s is the leading producer of customized agronomic solutions, but our success is completely dependent on the success of our customers. We want to contribute to their success any way we can, helping them succeed regardless of a sale.
The Territory Manager (Hort) is responsible for the following:
- Develop trust as well as a solid working relationship with potential customers.
- Represent Harrell’s LLC in a professional manner by selling designated product line within a predetermined territory by offering solutions and providing growers with technical support.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend products based on customer needs.
- Attend sales meetings, represent Harrell’s at trade shows, events and educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the market.
- Stay current on product labels, research and performance of Harrell’s products.
- Manage controllable expenses in the territory.
- Maintain contact with key university faculty and independent researchers in the territory
- Maintain expert knowledge of agronomics in order to give educated recommendations to customers regarding products.
- Suggest marketing programs and pricing in territory.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local ordinances affecting this position.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and programs.
- Accurately complete and maintain proper sales reports.
A Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture (or related field) or equivalent sales experience is required and at least three – five years of sales experience required. Applicable state specific dealers license is required.
If you are interested a great career with a reputable and growing company, please visit our website and apply at www.harrells.com/careers.