May 13, 2020 Asst. Irrigation Technician Sherwood Country Club
Sherwood Country Club is an 18 hole private Country Club located in the Santa Monica Mountains 10 miles east of Malibu. Sherwood Country Club is a Jack Nicklaus Design signature golf course. 3 years ago the golf course went through a full renovation under Jack’s guidance with all parts of the golf course being redone. The golf course was sand capped and redressed and seeded. Greens, tees and fairways are all bent grass with Rye grass roughs.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual and detail oriented candidate for an AIT position. The AIT reports directly to the Golf Course Superintendent and aids in all aspects of maintenance of the golf course including tees, greens, fairways and cart paths.
The job will include the following; working alongside senior AIT/Superintendent to learn mower operation, pesticide and fertilizer application, topdressing long with aerification and will also be involved in spot watering and Irrigation maintenance. This position is full time and has the possibility to turn into a Senior AIT/Assistant.
Requirements: Working knowledge of:
- Golf Course Maintenance, seeding, planting, cultivating, pruning, hand watering and care of plants, shrubs and trees
- Proper use of fertilizer, herbicides and pest control methods.
- Drainage control and irrigation systems including wells, pumps and automated controls.
Salary $17-$19 hour plus overtime.
Are you ready to start a rewarding relationship?
Let Harrell’s be your partner for success!
We are looking for a Territory Manager for the Central California Territory who will be developing existing accounts as well as identifying and analyzing new customers within an assigned sales territory. The right candidate will be responsible for bringing a consistent flow of profitable new business to the division in accordance with the company sales plan.
Harrell’s is the leading producer of customized agronomic solutions, but our success is completely dependent on the success of our customers. We want to contribute to their success any way we can, helping them succeed regardless of a sale.
The Territory Manager (Hort) is responsible for the following:
- Develop trust as well as a solid working relationship with potential customers.
- Represent Harrell’s LLC in a professional manner by selling designated product line within a predetermined territory by offering solutions and providing growers with technical support.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend products based on customer needs.
- Attend sales meetings, represent Harrell’s at trade shows, events and educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the market.
- Stay current on product labels, research and performance of Harrell’s products.
- Manage controllable expenses in the territory.
- Maintain contact with key university faculty and independent researchers in the territory
- Maintain expert knowledge of agronomics in order to give educated recommendations to customers regarding products.
- Suggest marketing programs and pricing in territory.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local ordinances affecting this position.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and programs.
- Accurately complete and maintain proper sales reports.
A Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture (or related field) or equivalent sales experience is required and at least three – five years of sales experience required. Applicable state specific dealers license is required.
If you are interested a great career with a reputable and growing company, please visit our website and apply at www.harrells.com/careers.