Turf Star Western
New Job Opportunity- Outside Sales Representative/San Diego
Turf Star Western (TSW) is seeking an equipment Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team! TSW is a leader in Commercial Turf, Consumer, Residential Landscape Contractor, Construction equipment and Golf Course Irrigation for the West Coast.
This position is responsible for selling Toro Commercial Power Equipment, Club Car, Harper, Ventrac, and other allied products predominantly in San Diego County. We look for applicants who will always represent TSW in a professional and ethical manner when working with all types of customers: internal, external, co-workers, management/ownership, vendors, and the like. Solid professional communication skills and accepting constructive feedback in this job is essential.
Essential job functions
• Market, sell and support equipment to golf, grounds and sports fields to existing customer properties as well as
strong drive to win new business.
• Strong understanding/experience in large scale irrigation systems
• Take lead role in formal sales process including preparation of quotation and presentation documents
• Expansive experience in large turf/agronomy settings, enabling product application recommendations for both
irrigation and maintenance.
• Minimum undergraduate degree from accredited school or university or have a minimum of 5 years industry
experience in golf, municipalities, and contractor industries.
• Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is preferred
• Classification: Exempt – Outside Sales Representative
• Job type: Full time
• The pay range for this position is $65,000-$150,0000 per year.
• Eligible for variable compensation, such as commissions, bonuses, etcetera
• Paid 2 times a month (semi-monthly)
• Paid time off earned per pay period based on months of service.
• Holiday pay
• Benefits package: Turf Star, Inc partners with Insperity, under a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) partnership which offers medical, dental, and vision benefits. TSW paid life and AD&D insurance. Health savings account, flexible spending account, and a 401(k)-retirement plan. In addition to ancillary benefit offerings, such as: life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, and critical illness insurance. In compliance with the State of California, Turf Star, Inc provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for jobs
that may be hired in California. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to shill set, level of experience, and specific geographic area. For the State of California only, the range of pay for this job is $65,000-$150,000.
23-Outside Sales-San Diego-CA-v2-2.14.23
Turf Star, Inc is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, and/or local law.
TSW services and sells The Toro Company’s vast array of Commercial turf, Construction, Residential and Commercial Landscaper, Consumer & Irrigation equipment from Baja, California to Alaska. We service the golf industry, professional sports teams, colleges, stadiums, & tax supported entities. We are the market leader in the businesses we are operating within.
We are a family run business with an employee centric mentality. We strive for high levels of employee satisfaction by aligning interest with our employees. We train and provide our employees with the resources to achieve desired goals. We recognize employees for their work and contribution. We measure our success by achieving high levels of employee and
customer satisfaction. We are a premium employer in every regard including compensation. We value attitude, work ethic and being conscientious above all other things including experience. We are willing to train the best of class accordingly. If this sounds like a good fit, give us a call, and come visit our operations.
To apply please email resumes to: [email protected]
Job Title: Technical Specialist – Turf & Landscape Location: Western United States Supervisor
Title: Director, Turf & Ornamental Division
JOB SUMMARY: SePRO Corporation is a specialty environmental products company focused on protection of food sources, preservation and beautification of greenspaces and restoration of water bodies. Through a tireless commitment to customer-centric innovation and solution-focused technical support, SePRO is poised for continued growth and market leadership. We are seeking an outstanding team player with high learning agility who thrives on delivering value to customers through technical support and outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate will have a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals and a commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Sales Territory: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii (concentration of existing and potential business is in the CA, AZ and OR markets)
• Use technical knowledge, sales, and communication skills to gain support and growth of SePRO’s products in the turf and landscape markets.
• Implement sales and marketing programs and lead product stewardship efforts in the territory with focus on growth.
• Provide technical training to key audiences, which include golf course superintendents, lawn & landscape professionals, distributors and distributor sales representatives and other related stakeholders.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers and new prospectsto promote,sell, and steward SePRO solutions that are aligned with market strategies, and develop tactics to support growth in product use.
• Establish customer-focused objectives in cooperation with Regional Sales Manager and implement plans to achieve those objectives.
• Introduce and represent the appropriate use of products at industry meetings, customer training events and other end-user outreach opportunities.
• Communicate market intelligence effectively within the organization. Utilize CRM software to manage customers, contacts, sales calls, and development initiatives.
• Prioritize business opportunities within the territory and manage time to maximize sales results.
• Actively contribute to a team environment as both a leader and participant.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with plant protection products in US turf and landscape markets is highly desirable
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Business acumen and customer focus
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent driving record OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• The candidate must have the ability to travel on a regular basis, locally and overnight, for product stewardship, technical support, and other sales related efforts.
Technical Specialist – Turf & Landscape – West 2023 SePRO Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.