Pleasanton, California, 94566, United States
- June 6, 2018
- Callippe Preserve Golf Course
- Golf Course Superintendent
- H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
- 3-5 Years
- Class A Preferred, CGCS Preferred
- $90,000.00 – $105,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
Description: Duties:Golf course maintenance including clubhouse landscapes and entrance road. Responsible for executing budget and purchasing, equipment maintenance, fertilizer/pesticide application, trees, lake maintenance, Audubon Certification and community outreach programs.Compensation/Benefits:$90,000 to $105,000 annual salary, shared health Insurance, annual vacation, golfing privileges, GCSAA membership. Expenses for regional and national seminars, local chapter conferences and meetings upon approval.Dues for local chapter membership.
The Superintendent will report directly to the golf course General Manager.
Requirements: CourseCo, Inc is seeking a Class A Golf Course Superintendent for the Callippe Preserve Golf Course. Callippe is a year round, 18-hole championship golf coursewith +/-55,000 annual rounds.
A minimum of 5 years of experience as Golf Course Superintendent required with a 2 or 4-year turf degree preferred. Ideal candidate will possess excellent agronomic, people and water management skills. Spanish speaking is preferred.
Experience:Poa annua/bentgrass greens in NorthernCalifornia. Written and verbal skills are important. Must have strong relationship building skills, strong hiring, selection and indoctrination skills. Excellent people skills: you will interface with government agencies, Golf Committees and the community. Your passion for the environmental management will assist you in Audubon Certification.
Callippe Preserve Golf Course is a CourseCo, Inc managed facility. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process and have a valid documentation proving eligibility to work that will be validated online. Apply Now
Superintendent In Training
Posting May 31, 2018
- San Jose, California, 95135, United States
- May 31, 2018
- Superintendent In Training
- The Villages Golf and Country Club
- Golf Course Superintendent
- Associates Degree
- 2-3 Years
- $52,000.00 – $57,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be an excellent communicator (written & oral).
- Must have prior leadership skills (proven record of staff management)
- Must be well organized.
- Able to develop and execute a quality maintenance plan to include fertilizer/chemical applications, sound cultural practices, and fiscal management.
- Strong emphasis on growing and maintaining a great maintenance team. Commitment to employee development.
- Must have or be able to obtain California Pesticide Certificate (QAC).
- Must be able to communicate and work closely with golf course superintendent and other departments (Golf Operations, HOA, Landscape, etc.).
- This is a position where we will train the ideal candidate to become a Superintendent in the near future. Excellent opportunity for a current 2nd Assistant or Foreman or Irrigation / Spray Tech looking to advance their career.
EMAIL RESUME TO: Bill Nauroth email@example.com