Golf Course Superintendent BrightView Golf Maintenance Black Oak Golf Course
Posted July 17, 2019
Contact information Jonathan MoultonBrightView Golf MaintenanceBlack Oak Golf Course2455 Black Oak Rd, Auburn CA 95602jonathan.moulton@BrightView.com Phone (207) 949-8514
- Plan, organize, and direct maintenance of all areas within the scope and according to the technical specifications of the contract.
- Partner with the customer to understand or develop a long term property improvement plan.
- Supervise the operation, maintenance and repair of all equipment assigned to the course.
- Prepare and operate within annual budget estimates.
- Prepare and follow an annual agronomic plan that operates within the technical specifications of the contract and
the annual budget.
- Procure and manage supplies and materials to support maintenance activities.
- Create and distribute report of maintenance activities as required.
- Manage golf course employees including interview, hire, training, discipline and separation.
- Protect the company’s interest by an awareness of and compliance with all applicable regulations including course
and company policies.
- Fulfill administrative duties timely. Administer all aspects of the BrightView Safety Program and the BrightView
BV360 Management Program.
- Represent BrightView Golf Maintenance in a positive and professional manner including attitude, appearance and
- Maintain effective employee and public relations.
- Meet or exceed external and internal customer expectations.
Job BenefitsWe offer medical and dental benefits and a 401(k) plan. Black Oak Golf Course is a 9 hole golf course located in the foothills of Auburn, heart of the California Gold Country. The course is located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe and flows through beautiful native oak countryside. The fairways, tees and roughs are all a cool season turf blend of rye and fescues, and the greens are a bent/poa mix. The irrigation system is a little outdated but functional for this course, with no shortage of water, straight from the snow melt. The equipment is ok, and we can easily support the course from nearby Roseville cluster and The Resort at Squaw Creek. Take a look at the website also: http://www.golfblackoak.com/Educational Requirements:Prefer some advanced turf training Experience Requirements:Minimum 2 years as an Assistant Superintendent.Date Position Available: ASAP Application Instructions: Email resume to: jonathan.moulton@BrightView.comSalary Range: $60,000 annual Benefits: Health insurance, life insurance, 401k, annual vacation, annual sick leave, uniforms provided, GCSAA dues paid
GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT Posted June 3, 2019
at MORGAN RUN CLUB IN RANCHO SANTA FE, CA
To Apply go to: www.morganrunclub.com
Golf Course Superintendent
The Golf Course Superintendent is responsible for the successful operation of the Golf Course Maintenance Department and Clubhouse Grounds Maintenance.
The Superintendent works closely with the General Manager on capital improvement expansion projects, as well as interaction with the Head Golf Professional to maximize the number of rounds of golf played by scheduling maintenance practices around Member play and outings to maximize efficiency is essential.
Provides agronomic direction to maintain the golf course at the highest quality possible at all times
- Follows company standards for the healthy growth of the golf course grasses, trees, wetlands, and other applicable plant materials
- Programs for turf/grass, material and chemical maintenance, and asset management are critical to the success of this role
- Prepares an annual budget and achieves these financial goals throughout the year, through proper forecasting, expense controls and labor management
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff
- Ensures staff is working within OSHA, club safety, state and federal guidelines for safe working conditions.
- Job Requirements
3 – 5 years in Golf Course Maintenance management
- Min 2-year College Agronomy Degree required
- Pesticide Applicators License required
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory requirements and recordkeeping as required by local, state and federal laws
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) communication ability preferred
Work Locations: 5690 Cancha de Golf, Rancho Santa Fe, CA, 92091
To Apply go to: www.morganrunclub.com