Golf Course Superintendent
Sea Pines Golf Resort
- Assists Resort Maintenance Supervisor & GM in overseeing the golf course maintenance and landscaping at the property.
- Assists in supervising, motivating, and evaluating all other groundskeepers, there scheduling, breaks, appearance, and training.
- Works with Resort Maintenance Supervisor and GM of the property and Implements agronomic maintenance and development programs including developing an annual maintenance calendar and program for the property.
- Performs manual labor as needed including the use of all equipment and additional labor to maintain and work on the golf course and the Resort Grounds.
- Ensures a clean & Organized Maintenance Department including maintaining all equipment and tools provided.
- Perform additional duties requested by Management.
- Maintain required record keeping for equipment and spray applications.
- Possess knowledge of maintaining and fixing golf equipment used to maintain the golf course and keep records of all repairs and maintenance performed on the equipment.
- Requires knowledge of Agronomy and Turf Management.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience working in golf course. maintenance.
- Ability to effectively oversee and communicate with co-workers and management.
- Have good time management, organization, & prioritization skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to move or lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Job may expose employee to wet and/or humid conditions, equipment operations, toxic chemicals (fungicides & pesticides) & noise levels associated with the work environment.
- Must be able to communicate with guests respectfully and clearly at the property, management, and co-workers.
Certificates / Licensing
- Must provide valid employment documentation at time of hire.
- Be willing to pursue a Qualified Applicators license. (not mandatory at the time of hire.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour (based on experience)
As an Executive 9-hole Golf Course, Sea Pines is an excellent place for any current Assistant Golf Course Superintendent or Grounds crew member to gain excellent first-hand knowledge of the responsibilities associated with overseeing the golf maintenance and develop the efficiencies required as a golf course superintendent. Our Property looks forward to finding a great candidate that can partner with the property to polish their skills and continue to make the golf course and surrounding property shine and keep its great reputation for our guests.
As one of the owners of the property and the GM with admiration and excellent knowledge of the superintendent position, I look forward to meeting all those looking to apply.
APPLICANTS CAN APPLY BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK THAT COMES TO ME DIRECTLY-
They can also email me to follow up and send resume directly.
EMAIL- [email protected]